BRC Global Standards Professional is a learning program which will give you international recognition for the key skills and knowledge essential for product safety management. By gaining this qualification you will be well-equipped to manage any Standard in your business – including those recognised by Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) – and able to implement or manage product safety systems.
DURATION: day 4 of 4
WHAT COURSES ARE INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM:
You must complete and pass:
- day 1 – Risk Assessment Course
- day 2 – Root Cause Analysis Course
- day 3 – Validation and Verification Course
- day 4 – Vulnerability Assessment for Food Fraud
- Principles and Applications of HACCP Course (RPL considered)
On completion of the required courses, you will be awarded with BRC Global Standards Professional certificate and an electronic open badge for use on emails and LinkedIn.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- quality and safety management staff at manufacturing, storage and distribution and retail sites
- auditors and consultants*
Post course assignment
This one-day course will provide delegates with an in-depth and practical understanding of Vulnerability Assessment for Food Fraud tools and techniques, and how they can be applied in a practical manner relevant to the delegate’s industry sector. This is especially helpful when implementing some of the requirements in the BRC Global Standards.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
- understand vulnerability assessment requirement for BRCGS
- understand what is meant by the term food fraud
- understand procedures and processes required for the identification and mitigation of the risk of substitution or adulteration to raw material in the supply chain
- know the difference between vulnerability assessment, threat analysis critical control point and food defense
- understand the raw materials most vulnerable to food fraud
*Auditors and Consultants are not eligible for the BRC Professional Qualification