BRC Global Standards Professional is a learning program which will give you international recognition for the key skills and knowledge essential for product safety management. By gaining this qualification you will be well-equipped to manage any Standard in your business – including those recognised by Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) – and able to implement or manage product safety systems.
DURATION: day 3 of 4
WHAT COURSES ARE INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM:
You must complete and pass:
- day 1 – Risk Assessment Course
- day 2 – Root Cause Analysis Course
- day 3 – Validation and Verification Course
- day 4 – Vulnerability Assessment for Food Fraud
- Principles and Applications of HACCP Course (RPL considered)
On completion of the required courses, you will be awarded with BRC Global Standards Professional certificate and an electronic open badge for use on emails and LinkedIn.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- quality and safety management staff at manufacturing, storage and distribution and retail sites
- auditors and consultants*
Post course assignment
This one-day course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of validation and verification so they know the level of detail required for each process and are able to use validation and verification in practice. This is especially helpful when implementing some of the requirements in the BRC Global Standards.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
- be able to define and understand the terms validation and verification
- understand the level of detail required for each process
- be able to use validation and verification in practice
- appreciate how validation and verification relate to conformance to the BRC Global Standards
*Auditors and Consultants are not eligible for the BRC Professional Qualification