The intention of the course is to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the requirements of the Standard, including fundamental clauses and statements of intent, and how to undertake a BRCGS audit, including planning and reporting of the audit.
Any prework and pre-read handouts and assignments should be reviewed prior to the course by delegates for their own preparations.
For this course, the following is required:
- All participants should be familiar with the Global Standard for Storage and Distribution Issue 4.
- All participants should read through and familiarise themselves to the case study document ‘Fairview Storage Case Study’.
Some of the activities will assume that these have been read/familiarised.
This course is developed in modules and formatted for virtual or face to face learning. This blended approach reinforces understanding with individual and group activities including case study exercises and an assessment.
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- List the aims of the Global Standards scheme
- Describe the format, scope and structure of the Standards
- Effectively implement the requirements of the Standard
- Understand the BRCGS audit and certification process
- Know how and where to access support from the BRCGS
- Establish best practices in managing BRCGS courses
Who Should Attend:
New BRCGS auditors (who already hold a Lead Assessor qualification), consultants, technical & quality managers from sites who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the Global Standards audit process.
50 question exam; (75 mins) 75% Pass Mark