BRC Global Standards Professional is a learning program which will give you international recognition for the key skills and knowledge essential for product safety management. By gaining this qualification you will be well-equipped to manage any Standard in your business – including those recognised by Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) – and able to implement or manage product safety systems.
DURATION: day 2 of 4
WHAT COURSES ARE INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM:
You must complete and pass:
- day 2 – Risk Assessment Course
- day 3 – Root Cause Analysis Course
- day 4 – Validation and Verification Course
- Principles and Applications of HACCP Course (RPL considered)
On completion of the required courses, you will be awarded with BRC Global Standards Professional certificate and an electronic open badge for use on emails and LinkedIn.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- technical and quality personnel
- auditors and consultants*
Post course assignment
This one-day course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of risk assessment and enable them to use different risk assessment models. This is particularly useful when implementing product safety management systems on site, and when implementing the requirements of the BRC Global Standards.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
- understand risk assessment terminology
- be able to choose and use different risk assessment models for processes onsite
- understand what BRC Global Standards expects from a thorough risk assessment
*Auditors and Consultants are not eligible for the BRC Professional Qualification