This 4-hr workshop has been specifically designed to provide you with the updates and what changes you will have to implement in your food business to comply in your next audit!
In December 2020 the Codex Alimentarius Commission has made some significant changes to the Codex HACCP, here is a list of changes that now need to be updated in your food business:
- The 7 principles of HACCP have changed and has resulted in food businesses needing to implement more prescriptive control measures along with far more detailed validation and verification requirements.
- Food Safety Culture has now been included.
- Maintenance and cleaning now includes allergens.
- More focus on personal cleanliness, behaviour and visitors.
- Training and Competence section has been strengthened.
- There are new sections on 'Allergen Management' and 'Lot Identification and Traceability.'
The workshop will allow opportunities for Q&A
Upon workshop completion you will receive an ICS Certificate stating your CODEX HACCP 2020 training update.
Speak to us if you would like an RTO recognised certificate for the training update, including the following unit of competency: FBPFSY3002 - Participate in a HACCP Team. The upgrade will include an assessment at an extra cost of $150.
This course is delivered face-to-face in Brisbane or via Virtual Classroom at exactly the same time as the face-to-face training so all participants will actively take part in group discussions and exercises.
Virtual Classroom Participants will be sent an email from the trainer approximately 30 minutes before the start of the course with a link to the online training course meeting. All you will have to do is click on the link and follow a couple of instructions (no downloads required). To ensure you are prepared on the day of training, we conduct a practice run before the course. All virtual participants view the same material and are expected to actively participate throughout the duration of the course.