BRC Global Standards Professional is a learning program which will give you international recognition for the key skills and knowledge essential for product safety management. By gaining this qualification you will be well-equipped to manage any Standard in your business – including those recognised by Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) – and able to implement or manage product safety systems.
DURATION: day 1 of 4
WHAT COURSES ARE INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM:
You must complete and pass:
- day 1 – BRC v8 Site Conversion Course
- day 2 – Risk Assessment Course
- day 3 – Root Cause Analysis Course
- day 4 – Validation and Verification Course
- Principles and Applications of HACCP Course (RPL considered)
On completion of the required courses, you will be awarded with BRC Global Standards Professional certificate and an electronic open badge for use on emails and LinkedIn.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
All technical and product safety personnel who are employed at a BRC Global Standards certified site
Issue 7 to 8 Conversion for Sites 25 question exam; Pass mark 60%
This one day course will provide delegates with an in-depth understanding of the revisions to the Standard requirements for Issue 8. It is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the changes to the Standard on-site.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
- Know the changes to the existing requirements
- Understand what sites need to do to implement the new requirements
- Recognise the changes to the protocol of the Standard
- Know what to expect from the Food 8 audit